« Home | Went for a stroll… » | “Everything that can be invented has been invented.” » | Blogspot Spotbot » | Cresspo RIP » | I am the King of Nature... » | Horticulture » | Wonderful Kobenhavn » | 3, 2, 1 blog! » 

Tuesday, July 25, 2006 

I am emo

That’s right, I play for East Midlands Open Ultimate Frisbee team and this is our new shiny kit from Gaia! I am especially excited because I designed the logos that are used on the shirts :)

Emokit


I’m happy about the way they have turned out, despite my misgivings during the design stage concerning the choices of colours and stuff. I think I was over-protective of the aesthetic that I was trying to develop and just really finicky about the small details, but it doesn’t matter now, its here and the team seem to really like it :D

I’ve also developed a disc design which has been sent off for production, should be arriving late August…

Disc