« Home | WUCC Update 4 » | WUCC Update 3: the scores are in... » | WUCC Update 2: Do you do digeridoo? » | WUCC Update 1 » | WUCC » | Tuuuuubes » | Magischer Baum » | A myth, an exaggeration, a theory and a bran flake. » | No More Nails » | Paul picked a pick of Peppers... » 

Saturday, December 30, 2006 

WUCC Update 5: They think its all over...

Overall we finished 17th and beat our seeded position of 18th. Personally I scored 3 goals, provided 2 assists and got 1 block (using my crotch!). Scoring my first goal felt amazing, I celebrated for about 5 minutes and got face ache from grinning like a gibbon. In the end, Open finalists Buzz Bullets were awesome and seemed deserved winners.

Australia was bonza, shame I didn't have time to make the most of it and travel around, so I would definitely go again. I had lots of laughs, so thanks go to everyone on the team for that. There are hundreds of photos on the EMO Flickr Gallery.

Lastly, I must apologise for not updating the blog at the time, the internet was not available at the pitches so I couldn't put up the posts. Oh, and safe travels to the members of the team who are doing so.

And Pink Cass, have you got any aftersun? Then put it on! :P