« Home | Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, its Neasdon Depot... » | I do all my own stunts » | Neighbourhood Weird Watch 2 » | More Invaders (alternative) » | Neighbourhood Weird Watch 1 » | Chinese New Year » | London Fashion Week » | Full Frontal » | Neighborhood Weird Watch » | Twelfth Night » 

Thursday, March 15, 2007 

Drop it like it's hot!

Cracka find'n this bitchin' take on tha google search engine, I though I would pizzy some of tha amus'n tranzlations it mizzle of mah B-L-to-tha-izzog;

"Liv'n in London is great, loads of dippin' ta see n do n shit. The bright lights of tha big city also seem ta be a big draw fo` tha vagabonds of tha country, thugz that society hizzle rejected."

"BTW "I'm not avin' a gizno", I am jizzy celebrat'n tha peculiarizzles of life , ya feel me?."

"An doddery old mizzle in a veterans jacket, straight trippin' along tha platform, eat'n spaghetti bolognizzles. out of a Tesco gangsta bag... wit his hands :S"

"Crucial element of a musical duo rhymin' in London (featur'n said hoova) play'n saxophone wit guitar accompizzle where the sun be shinin and I be rhymin'."

"Initially I wasn't sure whizzay was weirda really, tha wanna be gangsta saggin' saxophone or tha dawg who had befriended him ya dig?."



Word :)