« Home | London Fashion Week » | Full Frontal » | Neighborhood Weird Watch » | Twelfth Night » | The Blogspot Review II » | Day-Glo is the new black » | Watch out they're here indeed! » | WUCC Update 5: They think its all over... » | WUCC Update 4 » | WUCC Update 3: the scores are in... » 

Sunday, February 18, 2007 

Chinese New Year

Today was the start of the Chinese New Year celebrations, and there was lots going down in China Town! So much so, we couldn't see any of it. I did catch a glimpse of a mischievous lion, and got this funky dragon toy:

Funky Dragon

2007 is the Year of the Pig, and as I was born in 1982, the Year of the Dog, apparently I have the following traits:

Positive
Loyal, modest, dependable, just, patient, intelligent, honest, well-meaning, caring.

Negative
Nervous, quick-temper, judgmental, gullible, self-righteous, pessimistic, petty, accusing.

I guess I can see something in that...

Does it also mean you like to smell people's bottoms?

Post a Comment