« Home | Watch out they're here indeed! » | WUCC Update 5: They think its all over... » | WUCC Update 4 » | WUCC Update 3: the scores are in... » | WUCC Update 2: Do you do digeridoo? » | WUCC Update 1 » | WUCC » | Tuuuuubes » | Magischer Baum » | A myth, an exaggeration, a theory and a bran flake. » 

Wednesday, January 03, 2007 

Day-Glo is the new black

Sometimes as part of my new job I will have to venture into dangerous territory such as live railways! It pays to be well protected, so I have been provided with some awesome safety equipment:

Tube Lines CoatTube Lines Helmet

Behold the day-glo power of the Coat of Track-side Awareness! Be amazed at the built in ear defenders and visor of the Shining White Helmet of Skull Protection! Ooooo!

I would like to add that Paul thinks it practical to wear the hard-hat whilst frying sausages, so he can utilise the visor incase a cooking hazard occurs.

I think that you look very fetching in your day glo power suit salks.

Post a Comment